I've spent the past day or so spiffing things up around here. And by here, I mean Faith Permeating Life (although our apartment isn't looking too terrible, haha). Here are some of the new, exciting changes:
- I finally stopped dawdling and bought the faithpermeatinglife.com URL. No worries; any old bookmarks will still work fine, and the RSS feed should keep on working as well. So now when you tell your friends about this site (and I know you do...) you don't have to remember my weird username to get the URL right.
- By popular request, I finally figured out how to add a Facebook "Like" button to the posts. (My first attempt a few months ago was disastrous and I'd given up in frustration!) You'll see it up there next to the Twitter button. Sadly, all my tweet counts reset to zero when the URL changed, so you'll just have to help get them back up again :)
- There is now a Facebook page for Faith Permeating Life! Since at least one person said they would "Like" it if I made one, I decided, what the heck. At first there will probably be a lot of overlap with what's on my Twitter feed (new posts and links to interesting articles), but I'm hoping to use it to ask and receive questions as well. So join the conversation!
- I've been writing down my book recommendations for what will be a once-a-month linkup here. Since I've consistently been coming up with three books for every category, I decided it ought to be called "Three Books on Thursday" (because you gotta have that alliteration!) and be my first Thursday post every month. If anyone feels so inclined to make a logo for said linkup, I would be eternally grateful and send plenty of credit and links your way :)
- Finally, I've got a bunch of post topics stockpiled away, but I got to wondering what kind of things YOU like reading about most. You can see at the top of the page that my posts are divided into seven different categories. I'd love if you could take 30 seconds and answer the 2 questions below!
If you can't see the form, click here to answer the two questions.
Thank you! You all rock! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend.