On Being Married
- Balancing Companionship and Autonomy (or Why I Don't Tell My Husband How to Do the Dishes)
- Unfairness and the Happy Marriage
- Mike and Jessica's Guide to Healthy Arguments
On Marriage as an Institution
- Why Get Married?
- The 50% Divorce Rate Is a MYTH. I'll Tell You Why.
- 3 Reasons I Didn't Get Married "Too Young"
- Why All Christians Are "Cafeteria Christians"
- What Kind of Christian Am I? Life Lessons from a Stranger's Funeral
- Where I Feel Welcome (More Than at Church)
- Waiting Until Marriage -- Not As Stupid As It Sounds
- The Myth of Amazing Honeymoon Sex
- How Do Christians Have Sex?
On Natural Family Planning
- NFP: Explained (Part 1) / NFP: The Real Deal (Part 2)
- Being Pro-NFP Doesn't Require Being Anti-Everything Else
- Pregnancy, Fear, and NFP: Response to a Reader
On Privilege & Politics
- When You Say "Get a Job"...
- Why Should We Care About Privilege?
- Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Protection by Discrimination: Not a Solution for Bullying
On LGBTQ Issues
- Defining the "Sex" in Same-Sex Anything
- Discussing LGBTQ People: 8 Mistakes You Might Be Making
- Why I Am a Christian Ally
On Miscellaneous Topics